Welcome to MacLean Financial Group
Preparing for that next step in life and in business isn't always easy. MacLean Financial Group makes planning for what’s to come easy and enjoyable. When you work with our financial advisors to design the best path for your financial future, your goals become our goals, which we strive to achieve together. Our team will assist you in setting, monitoring, and meeting your goals through a spectrum of financial services, including long-term asset accumulation, preservation, and distribution strategies. For business owners, we provide solutions that are cutting edge and can help strengthen your position for the future, through products such as succession planning, employee benefits, and retirement planning.
We help business owners and families build, protect and preserve their wealth through our comprehensive financial planning process.
Commitment to Our Clients
We help business owners grow their business and become more profitable by paying less in taxes, by protecting the assets they have invested in their business, by helping them attract and retain key employees, and by addressing compensation, benefit and succession planning issues.
We provide solutions and resources that help them build, sustain, and ultimately (efficiently) distribute their wealth. We achieve this by employing processes that create continuity between the creation, utilization, and distribution stages of multigenerational wealth.
We have developed (and will continue to develop) financial planning strategies, product affiliations, and strategic alliances that support, enhance, and sustain this aim.
Is Personal Financial Planning Important? Ask Yourself These Questions.
- Are you going to have enough money to fund your own retirement, your
child’s educations, a second home?
- If you become disabled, will you have enough income to meet current
expenses and still pay any extra medical costs?
- Do you need a long term/critical care plan?
- If you die a premature death, will your survivors have enough to live on?
Will their lifestyle be sacrificed?
- Do inflation, changing tax laws, fluctuating interest rates and the variety of
financial products on the market make it hard to know what to do next?
- When was the last time you adjusted your asset allocation model for your
investments including your IRA or 401(k)?
How About Financial Planning For Your Business? Ask Yourself These Questions
- Do you have an asset protection strategy designed to help protect you
and your company?
- How are your business dollars being used to help recruit and retain key
executives and employees?
- What steps are you taking to ensure an orderly transfer of your business
at a top price, at your retirement, upon sale, or your death?
- Do you have a succession plan?
- Are you taking advantage of the opportunities to use business dollars for
- Do your employee benefit programs and company retirement plans offer
state-of-the-art benefits to employees at a cost you consider reasonable?
- What do you do with your retained earnings?